NA PLOTS IN IGATPURI
For those looking to build a bespoke Villa, SVN, Igatpuri offers the perfect blend of privacy, security and customization. Title Clear NA Plots With Seperate 7/12 Extract.
Shree Venkatesh Nagar is a 110 acre gated nature township nestled amidst the beautiful landscapes of Igatpuri. Tailored for those seeking to enjoy the solitude away from the chaos of big cities while still enjoying the comfort and security of a township.
A project by AMG Infra – one of the leading Real Estate and Hospitality Groups operating in Nashik with 40+ years of experience in the business.
SVN offers home-buyers the opportunity to buy a Residential NA Plot of their choice and build a bespoke villa suited to their tastes and preferences. Located at a convenient 45 mins drive from Thane (Via Samruddhi Express Way)and 40 minutes from Nashik via NH3, SVN is perfect for those looking to build a Weekend Home or for those seeking the solace of countryside living.
- 110 Acre Gated Community With NA Plots of 2000 sq ft and above.
- Separate 7/12 Extract for Each Plot
- Title Clear Documentation
- Electricity & Water Line up to Each Plot
- 24/7 CCTV Surveillance Across Project
- Gated Premises With Manned Entrance Security
- Internal WBM/Concrete Roads
- Team of Civil Contractors, Architects, and Landscaping Experts available for End-to-end Construction Solutions
- 2,00,000 sq.ft. of beautifully landscaped and well-maintained gardens
- Optical Fiber For High-Speed Internet
- Storm Water Management By Expert Consultant
Reasons For Owning A Holiday Home in Igatpuri
- 45 Mins Drive From Thane Via Upcoming Samruddhi Expressway
- Proximity to Shirdi International Airport & Mumbai Airports
- Nashik Railway Station
- Igatpuri Railway Junction in close proximity
- 40 Mins Drive From Nashik Via NH3
- Dhamma Giri Vipassana Center bringing in an influx of global tourists
- Bhavali Dam, Bhandardara Dam, Vaitarna Dam and Ashoka Waterfalls are frequented by domestic tourists in the monsoons.
- Maharashtra’s biggest peak Kalsubai is frequented by hiking enthusiasts
- Tringalwadi Fort, Harishchandragad, Ratangad are some of the trekking hotspots in Igatpuri
- Hospital, School, Restaurants, Grocery Stores are all easily accessible.
- Fertile agriculture land and great monsoons are perfect for growing your own food
- Serene landscapes across Igatpuri with vast green cover and beautiful mountains
- Perfect for nature and adventure enthusiasts due to low air pollution, low-noise and nature-blessed environment